Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alicia and Ethan

I am so Lucky to be able to wake up to this smile every morning! I love it. She has the biggest smile and the chunkiest cheeks! Besides about 1 hour in the evenings she hardly ever cries she loves to sit and talk to her brothers and sisters and has become such an important part of our family! We love you so much!
Ethan is such a good big brother and he has been in awe of Ali ever since she joined our family. It was so cute the other night he wanted to hold her so we layed her down by him and this is what we got! It was adorable. I love my kids so much and I really enjoy these precious moments!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a sweet moment. I love it. Cute smile too. =)

Erin said...

That's adorable! I hope Bailey is the same way with Landon when he comes!:)

SummerV said...

That is the cutest picture of the two of them sleeping. I don't know how you do it! You must be busy all day, but so lucky too! Your kids are darling.

Jill said...

They are adorable. I can actually see the love in that picture. It's amazing!

Hillery said...

These pictures are way too sweet! I can't believe how big she is already! But she is a doll! All your kids are way cute! When you add me to your links I spelled it wrong! Crazy I know, but what can I say, I grew up in Soda! hehe haha