Saturday, February 21, 2009

Will I ever get caught up?

I know i haven't posted for a long time, so long that i am not sure where to start. I will try and catch up soon! Here are a couple pics from Christmas. Yes that's right, Christmas!
Brian had to work for Christmas we did open presents before he left but Santa Claus did find us Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpas. Ali loved the wrapping paper.
Ethan Christmas Morning

Mady and Logan Anxious to see what Santa Brought!


Christmas was a lot of fun and daddy even got to participate via web cam. Mady got an American Girl doll, Ethan got a race car set, Logan a talking teddy bear, and Ali got her first doll. It is so great to see the anticipation and excitement of Christmas and it was so fun getting to see most of our families!

1 comment:

Pitter Patter of Petersen's said...

I did a nutshell for the year. It's the only way to do it unless you want to take the time to sit for a couple of hours. I didn't have it so mine was quick. I did however like your post it was way cute.