Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of Kindergarten

Mady showing us her school uniform
Ethan wanting to join in on the big day
Ready to go after saying bye to mom & dad


It's official we have a kindergartner! :) She was so cute and excited to go. She went to bed early but didn't get much sleep. She woke once asking for water which she never does and then somehow ended up in our bed, I'm sure she was just anxious for her big day! I got her up and got her ready why Bri fixed breakfast and then it was off to school. The whole family walked her in gave her quick hugs and said goodbye. She gets so shy in new situations but she did go right in and no tears were shed. What a long day though from 8:15-3:45 when we picked her up she was excited to see us but also excited about all the fun big things she got to do. Her favorite part was making their official kindergarten crowns!

Bri and I also celebrated our 6Th anniversary on Sunday so after dropping Mady off we cleaned the car and took the kids to play with their cute friends Dallas and Kyson so we could enjoy a quiet lunch together. It's crazy that we have been married 6 years already but we are looking forward to the next 50! I love you Bri... you are the best dad and husband!

4 comments:

Jill said...

how do you do it all? I love Mady's hair!

SummerV said...

Mady looks so cute! I love her hair and the uniform is darling. I am counting down the days for Ken to go to school..did I just say that out loud?

. said...

wow congrats on the 6 years! cute blog! found it thru jill's.

Richmonds said...

Yeah! It looks like you just started a page too. I was going to ask, but always forgot. The new family pictures are adorable. Misty