Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Joy


I love being a mom. It keeps me on my toes all the time but my children have found a loop hole in my ability to keep them out of trouble. Nursing... the boys feel they have free rain when i am nursing Ali. To them when I sit down to feed Ali it means: I have 15 minutes to make a big mess and or get into as much trouble as I can. There have been numerous times my adorable mischiefs have created quite the mess for me to clean up during these few minutes I have with my new baby. Any suggestions? This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago, after nursing I went into the boys room to find this: Ethan had emptied all three 120 count boxes of Kleenex that were supposed to go with Mady to school. It does look like fun though.

4 comments:

BigMomma said...

It really does look like fun....That and unrolling the entire toilet paper roll! What about reading books during nursing. I've had the kids hold them and turn pages....Or setting them up with those crayola magic markers at the table....and i'm NEVER one to be opposed to an episode of Dora or Blues Clues. LOL!

I'm excited Mady and Caitlyn are getting to know each other!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Thats how I feel, but since my Ethan only goes to preschool 2x a week for only 2 hours I have 3 who think when mom is with baby we do whatever we want! AHH! 4 sure is crazy!

The Thomas Family said...

That is so cute! Probably not to you at the time. But you have the cutest kids. I loved seeing your blog and hearing what you guys are up to. We all need to get together when you are out in Utah next.

evelynhooley said...

I love your blog...I don't know when you have time to update it!! I do love hearing all the stories about the kids, I can't believe some of the things they come up with. Suggestions...I have none...you are doing a great job!!