Monday, September 22, 2008

Seasons of Change



I love Fall! I really miss home and the mountains this time of year but I am still grateful for things cooling down and moving into fall. Since November of last year things have been interesting for us, we have been enduring lifes trials. Some have been small, others tragic, and some have turned into immense blessings. Through all of this my sweet husband has been amazing. He is such a blessing in my life (and pretty Hot also!) he keeps me grounded when i want to freak out and has supported me through some pretty tough times. I don't know what I would do if i didn't have him to hold my hand. Today he got a new job doing something he loves and has been looking forward to for a long time and I just want him to know how proud I am of him and excited that he gets to follow his dreams! I Love you babe, thanks for all you do for our family!

6 comments:

Richmonds said...

Congrat!Congrats! It's about time! I know it's going to be rough, but let me know anytime you need a little sanity. Vernon is hoping they get on the same schedule. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

So Brian got the job! yeah! Congrats, pray for us that good things start happening for us too! We really miss you guys!!

Melissa said...

As long as y'all get to stay here I'm excited Brian got the job he wanted. I would LOVE you to go running with me. I'm not fast at all. Even in my "prime" I was only a 9 minute pace. After I build up my base I'll get with you. I'll need a running partner especially on my long runs. Thanks for volunteering. =)

Jill said...

We're so excited for the new job, and hope you remember to call us when you need ANYTHING!

SummerV said...

You are such a cute little family. I wish I was as far along as you as far as having babies goes. We sure miss you guys

Parke Family said...

I am so excited that things are finally working out. You deserve it! We definitely need to get together. Going to Idaho around Thanksgiving? I think that is our plan. If not maybe next summer sometime we could try.